About Me

My photo
Hey Everyone! A few lines about myself. I'm an Italian American from Boston Mass. with a Bachelor's degree from UMASS. I am extremely passionate in health and fitness and have been in the industry for over 20 years. I also enjoy music, sports, fashion, acting while continuing on growing a strong spiritual foundation. This blog was created to share some of my passions and experiences with you.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Edge Walk at The CN Tower

What an experience this was I must say. Ever since I found out I was going to do this edge walk 356 meters or 1,168 feet above the ground I began to feel the anxiety build. For 5 days I been having nightmares of this daring walk along the CN Tower and it all came to a reality on June 10, 2012 @ 11:00am. Taking the see through floor elevator 116 stories up got me nervous to say the least. Once we arrived at the floor to do the walk we all one by one where clipped onto out safety ropes and then began to proceed to witness the most amazing view hanging on by safety ropes. We walked 150 meters or about 492 feet around the CN Tower platform that sits above the CN Tower 360 Restaurant while performing some daring stunts. We called one of them "Toes over Toronto" which literally had my legs shaking followed by leaning backwards over the entire city. All I can say is "whew" glad to make it back in one piece. LOL  Below are some pictures along with a video of my experience and I hope you all enjoy them.  Hopefully some of you will face your fears and do "The CN Tower Edge Walk" :-) Special Thank you to my GF Sanaz for providing this amazing B-day gift.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment