About Me

My photo
Hey Everyone! A few lines about myself. I'm an Italian American from Boston Mass. with a Bachelor's degree from UMASS. I am extremely passionate in health and fitness and have been in the industry for over 20 years. I also enjoy music, sports, fashion, acting while continuing on growing a strong spiritual foundation. This blog was created to share some of my passions and experiences with you.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Quote of The Day

We all have dark holes of insecurity inside. God sends us people who will trigger them so we can correct them. The black holes, not the people.

Every time we are tested, we can choose to not react to the other person, and instead, decide that in spite of the pain we feel right now we are going to fill that hole with Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment