About Me

My photo
Hey Everyone! A few lines about myself. I'm an Italian American from Boston Mass. with a Bachelor's degree from UMASS. I am extremely passionate in health and fitness and have been in the industry for over 20 years. I also enjoy music, sports, fashion, acting while continuing on growing a strong spiritual foundation. This blog was created to share some of my passions and experiences with you.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Live it. Love it. Lift it.


The Journey


            Life as we know it comes with all sorts of twists and turns that can take us from the very bottom where we feel that there is no light at the end of the tunnel to a pinnacle that we may feel that we are on top of the world.  It takes courage, determination and passion while most importantly the mind set of feeling good to excel in life.   My life has gone from a point where I thought that I had hit rock bottom to a point where I feel that I have the mind strength to accomplish whatever it is I set out to do.  It was about six years ago when I truly found my companion for the rest of my life.  You may think at first I’m talking about a significant soul mate that I have been searching for and finally found her, but no I’m talking about fitness.  Why do I say this? Or what do I mean?  Let me explain. As like so many of you out there I had gone through rough times and wanted to find happiness because that’s what I truly believe I deserve.  My companion as I call it was found when I first stepped foot into a fitness facility.  The life long journey of fitness is what I call my companion.  A feeling of accomplishment achieved through the mind set of the slogan that I had created called Live It. Love It. Lift It.  This phrase has been engraved into my mind like a prayer.  The meaning of this phrase stands for a powerful purpose and that is to motivate as well as inspire individuals who want to make a positive change in their life and help others around them to achieve the same. 
            When I explain the meaning of the phrase to individuals in my life I feel that I am sharing a piece of me to them and In turn hoping to active a switch that I believe is in the mind of all of us.  My intention is to help activate that switch through the creation of Live It. Love It. Lift It. 
            We as individuals in this day and age can understand that nothing in life is maintenance free so what makes us an exception?  We must take care of the very best gift that was given to us and that is our mind, body and spirit.  When speaking about the Trademark to people I say Live for Today. Love what you do. Lift your mind, body and spirit for tomorrow. 
            I embrace the passion that lies within me and share every bit to people I come across throughout my journey of life.  I hope to one day light the torch that will eventually be passed on throughout the world when I am no longer able to do so.  I say this to you all anything is possible, if you believe it you can achieve it.  The ramifications are amazing once you apply a fitness lifestyle to your life.

By Wayne Bernard

No comments:

Post a Comment