About Me

My photo
Hey Everyone! A few lines about myself. I'm an Italian American from Boston Mass. with a Bachelor's degree from UMASS. I am extremely passionate in health and fitness and have been in the industry for over 20 years. I also enjoy music, sports, fashion, acting while continuing on growing a strong spiritual foundation. This blog was created to share some of my passions and experiences with you.

Friday, October 12, 2012

I Have a Passion

This is something that I wrote called "I Have a Passion" and would like to share it with you all. 


                -I Have a Passion-


I have a passion that is instilled within me, a feeling that I can possibly only describe through a trademark that I have established. I believe that this trademark is a way or even a journey that we live daily in which I would like to take you “society” along. I believe that in life there are so many different circumstances that we are faced with and it is important as hard as it may be not to loose focus on what is most important in life and that is yourself. I know that this sounds kind of selfish but let me explain. What does a daughter do without their mother? What does a son do without their father? The question to some may sound unbearable for others they may be living through this situation. For some children even siblings if they only new more about the health risks of say smoking or even the importance of what could happen if one does not maintain an active lifestyle especially if the individual is obese or even with high cholesterol. What ever the case may be I’m sure we all would if we could change something about our past especially if it involved helping a loved one avoid a serious health issue or even death because of not maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
The Trademark was developed not to display fashion yet it was developed in a way that I believe would portray to society what it is I stand for and trying to accomplish. Some may look at the logo and say it just looks like a male or female lifting weights depending on which logo fits your gender since we have a male and female logo but for us we have a much deeper meaning behind the logo. The heart represents life and living. They may sound like the same meaning but there totally different. In my opinion living means that your soul is alive, happy and being able to be in touch with it. Unfortunately there are many people living in society but their souls are dead and can be from a variety of reasons such as an addiction, the loss of loved ones etc. For myself life means an everlasting commitment. We all have everlasting commitments whether it may be to marriage, raise children or even to have a commitment to live a healthy lifestyle for life so that in return you and loved ones around you can all benefit from.
When I speak to individuals about our trademark I say the best possible gift you can give your family and loved ones around you is “yourself”. The figure lifting the weights portrays lifting but lifting in a way that those individuals are lifting their mind body and spirit. This is why the trademark is called Live it. Love it. Lift it... The way I can easily explain it is Live for today, Love what you do, Lift for tomorrow. I have applied this trademark to apparel for the reason of helping individuals not to forget their life long commitment and with our inspirational quotes displayed on the back of the shirts the individual can become “one” with the inspiring quote that they choose to help motivate them as well as others around them who come into visual contact with it.
There is nothing like this out there today I can promise you that. I stand for something that is much more powerful than words can describe. I believe this is what society and the future is looking for but just has never been exposed to it in the way I portray.
There is nothing in this world more powerful than life and what I stand for is to prolong life through a fitness lifestyle. For myself I get chills through my body when speaking about the meaning to individuals because of the strong belief I have and how anxious I am to help change someone’s life for the better. Who knows that life I am about to change could be yours you just need to believe in yourself and the importance of prolonging life through a fitness lifestyle.

For centuries people have been touched by powerful people and in return have written books on their experiences. Open your hearts as well as your mind to what I want to help you achieve. “The ultimate lifestyle” Your given the tools ”gyms/fitness equipment” I give you the reason the only thing left is to embrace the inspired quote you choose.
If I can instill into individuals this life-changing concept as well as to love themselves then I believe they will do what is necessary to prolong their life through a fitness lifestyle so that they can in return be there for the people who need them most.

Take a look at the way so many of us set our goals and priorities. For instance we go to work to make money to support ourselves and for others their families. We work so hard to provide for our loved ones but neglecting what it is most important to them and that is you. What good are all the materials that you have provided if you are not in the picture? Get the picture? It’s about adjusting our priorities so that we create a balance.
There have been several times when speaking to individuals about this trademark when they would ask,” How do I get a shirt?” I knew right then and there that I have activated a switch in the mind of that individual even possibly impacted their life and that is what this trademark is all about. I would like to have a positive impact on the individuals in society and bring them to the point where they will optimize their lives through a fitness lifestyle.
I shall never quit on my quest to help each and every individual that I possibly can to take their lives to new heights. Since I will never quit I would like you to embrace a quote that was created to display on the shirts and that is “My 11th commandment thou shall never quit”. A quote that is so powerful yet takes everything one has got to become “one” with through the journey of life.
So I ask those of you who read this not to purchase a self-inspiring shirt for the purpose of fashion but for the purpose that comes from within and is unique to each individual who wears it for their own inspiration. Some may feel passionate about the quote they choose for reasons different from someone else in the way that one person may have battled cancer and will use one of the inspired quotes to help them continue through life with a positive and committed outlook. Another individual may be dealing with the issue of obesity and uses the shirt to allow them to never forget what it’s going to take to get to the desired outcome they have set out for themselves. Whatever the circumstance is, Live it. Love it. Lift it. is for everybody.
This is for today, this is for tomorrow and this is for life.
Please pass this along to someone who needs a life changing experience.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my passion and beliefs. I hope to inspire and instill some of what I believe in you.


By Wayne Bernard

No comments:

Post a Comment