About Me

My photo
Hey Everyone! A few lines about myself. I'm an Italian American from Boston Mass. with a Bachelor's degree from UMASS. I am extremely passionate in health and fitness and have been in the industry for over 20 years. I also enjoy music, sports, fashion, acting while continuing on growing a strong spiritual foundation. This blog was created to share some of my passions and experiences with you.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Abdominal Exercise

Hey All!  I'm always thinking of new ways to hit the core while getting a serious burn at the same time. I created this exercise so that you can hit those abdominals from top to bottom in a full range motion. 

Having defined abs is like having nice rims on a car...take the rims away and your sure to be unnoticed. This Exercise here will definitely have you screaming for mercy. Good Luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment