About Me

My photo
Hey Everyone! A few lines about myself. I'm an Italian American from Boston Mass. with a Bachelor's degree from UMASS. I am extremely passionate in health and fitness and have been in the industry for over 20 years. I also enjoy music, sports, fashion, acting while continuing on growing a strong spiritual foundation. This blog was created to share some of my passions and experiences with you.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Nuts 'n more

Hey Guys,
     I want to introduce an amazing product created by a good friend of mine called Nuts 'N More...Their Peanut Butter is made from only the freshest peanuts and packed with whey protein and flax for added protein and Omega 3's...Go to the link below for their amazing selection of flavors.
     Also watch him March 1st on Shark Tank on ABC team up with the heavy hitters Marc Cuban (owner of the Dallas Mavericks) and Robert Herjavec (founder of Canada's largest IT security provider)!!! This is the real deal folks! Don't forget to tune in, have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment