About Me

My photo
Hey Everyone! A few lines about myself. I'm an Italian American from Boston Mass. with a Bachelor's degree from UMASS. I am extremely passionate in health and fitness and have been in the industry for over 20 years. I also enjoy music, sports, fashion, acting while continuing on growing a strong spiritual foundation. This blog was created to share some of my passions and experiences with you.

Monday, February 4, 2013

The Lords Kingdom

Hey All,
    I wanted to share a short message, I hope it helps guide you in the direction of where you need to be.
       This Sunday I stepped foot into the Lords Kingdom for the first time in a long time.  I would be lying if I said I wasn't hesitant at first but something greater then my existence pulled me to Church this day.  Upon entering I gazed upon the stage to see several rows of individuals that where mentally challenged, some with down syndrome others in wheelchairs and the touching part was that all those beautiful souls were happy smiling, laughing and giving each other hugs.  Observing them on stage touched my heart. You could see Gods work in action as it was like he was living through them at that very moment. I knew I was right where I needed to be. I felt that although I went to church looking for answers God had another plan for me. Perhaps he wanted me to take the many blessings that were given to myself and give back to those in need. You know sometimes we go through things in life where we feel that no matter who or where we turn to it never brings that completeness like it does when we turn to God.  I had many questions that needed answers and I knew that I was about to have them answered. Over the past long while I been feeling that I was losing who I was, what I stood for and many things I had passion for. There comes a point in ones life where you can only hold back so many tears before they come rushing out as they did on this day. I felt as if God was inside me as I began laughing at the same time. It was like he was releasing me from the pain and struggles I been dealing with. I feel a sense of peace now in my heart, I let go of all I have no control over and leave it all in the Lord's hands. 

God Bless you all,
     Wayne Bernard





1 comment:

  1. I understand where you are coming from, Wayne. I love it when God shows me a glimpse of what HE sees as important and then quietly and lovingly compares it to what I have been looking at. Glad you enjoyed the lesson. :)

    ReplyDelete