About Me

My photo
Hey Everyone! A few lines about myself. I'm an Italian American from Boston Mass. with a Bachelor's degree from UMASS. I am extremely passionate in health and fitness and have been in the industry for over 20 years. I also enjoy music, sports, fashion, acting while continuing on growing a strong spiritual foundation. This blog was created to share some of my passions and experiences with you.

Monday, May 20, 2013

ACN Home Services

Hello All,
  I recently partnered up with "the largest direct seller of telecommunications in the world"! Our company was founded in 1993 and just celebrated their 20th year Anniversary. We are currently in 23 countries on 4 continents and moving to 70 more countries in the near future.  We offer essential services ranging from Internet, Cell phones, Digital Phone service, Local and Long Distance, Satellite TV, Dish Network, Home security, Gas and Electric, Computer Support and more.

My online store can be shopped from your home @ http://wayneb.acndirect.com/default.asp

Once you click on the link above you will be able to choose your countries flag located at the bottom of the page.

If you have any questions regarding the services on my site please feel free to e-mail me @ wayneb.acn@gmail.com or leave a comment at the bottom of this blog and I will be happy to assist you.

The 23 countries we are in are the following:

1.) United States
2.) Canada
3.) South Korea
4.) Australia
5.) New Zealand
6.) Austria
7.) Belgium
8.) Czech Republic
9.) Denmark
10.) Finland
11.) France
12.) Germany
13.) Hungry
14.) Ireland
15.) Italy
16.) Netherlands
17.) Norway
18.) Poland
19.) Portugal
20.) Spain
21.) Sweden
22.) Switzerland
23.) United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment