About Me

My photo
Hey Everyone! A few lines about myself. I'm an Italian American from Boston Mass. with a Bachelor's degree from UMASS. I am extremely passionate in health and fitness and have been in the industry for over 20 years. I also enjoy music, sports, fashion, acting while continuing on growing a strong spiritual foundation. This blog was created to share some of my passions and experiences with you.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Paul Walker....The Good Die Young

The Good Die Young....I know too much of this losing my mother at the age of 57 in 2008. Even though I don't know this individual from a personal level  but I can still feel tremendous pain. There is a 15 year old daughter left behind by Paul.  To his daughter, I feel your pain. Life sometimes doesn't make any sense to us but the reasons behind the things that happen are deeper then we can possibly understand. We are all one and come from the same place hence why I can feel this pain. R.I.P to Paul Walker your father.



1 comment:

  1. Walker was the substance of The Coty Prestige scent mark Davidoff Cool Water for Men, and featured in the National Geographic Channel arrangement, Expedition Great White,

    Walker then featured in the wrongdoing thriller Running Scared and Walt Disney Pictures' Eight Below, both discharged in 2006. Eight Below earned basic praise and opened in the lead position in the cinema world, netting over US$20 million amid its first weekend.[20] During the recording of Running Scared, executive Wayne Kramer expressed that "[Walker] is that person on some level"when contrasting Walker and his character in the motion picture, Joey Gazelle
    thesis

    ReplyDelete