About Me

My photo
Hey Everyone! A few lines about myself. I'm an Italian American from Boston Mass. with a Bachelor's degree from UMASS. I am extremely passionate in health and fitness and have been in the industry for over 20 years. I also enjoy music, sports, fashion, acting while continuing on growing a strong spiritual foundation. This blog was created to share some of my passions and experiences with you.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Verve!

Hello All,
    I'm looking for business like minded individuals who are serious about making money with my partner and I. Mr. Bill Banham who is the former CEO of Virgin Records has linked up with me with a mission to take this company (Vemma /Verve) to a billion dollars over the next 24-36 months. We are in 53 countries around the world and our 3 way calling system allows you to work the business with us from wherever you are.

Please watch these 2 videos and if you still like what you see contact me at the email below.






Please email me @ waynerb11@gmail.com




1 comment:

  1. The you have is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing... Cerita Scandal : Papa ku Pembobol ku

    ReplyDelete